Wednesday 27 April 2011

If I Don't Have an iPhone...

... I don't have an iPod.  No, I have mp3s on my Desire.
... I don't have my music at my fingertips.  Yes I do.
... I don't have my playlists.  Yes I do.
... I don't have iTunes.  Good, it sucks.
... I don't have access to the AppStore.  What, like Android's?
... I don't have access to the largest amount of apps.  Most of them are crap anyway, there's no app on the iPhone I'd want that hasn't been made on Android.


If I don't have an iPhone, I don't... well, have an iPhone.


Thank fuck for that.  I'd rather have a phone that can actually be used as a PHONE and won't break the bank!

2 comments:

Gofer said...

I saw the advert yesterday, this makes sense now! How's about:

Forced to use proprietary software to sync with your comuter? Must have an iPhone

Forced to use a proprietary charger incompatible with all other hardware out there? Must have an iPhone

Unable to install your own apps onto your phone? Must have an iPhone

Banned from installing any adult content on your phone, even though you are an adult perfectly able to make these decisions for yourself? Must have an iPhone

Unable to view much of the internet because you don't have Flash? Must have an iPhone

Unable to replace your battery? Must have an iPhone

Non expandable memory? Must have an iPhone

Wulfy said...

Now they have a new one...

If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have access to the iPhone reader to read books. Yes I can, I have the Kindle app.

If you don't have an iPhone you don't have access to thousands of your favourite books. Yes I do, Amazon sell iBooks too.. I know, I have some!

Blah blah blah!