Monday 9 November 2009

MOving into MOvember!

Yes, mo-fans, Movember has officially begun.  And just because it's been all quiet on the blog front, does not mean I haven't been taking pictures to update you!  I have, in fact, just been ill and/or busy with Football Manager 2010.

Well, to start with, here I am pre-Movember.  Yes, I am aware I have a grin that looks like I prey on young girls (thanks for that comment, Ellie).  At this point, I decided that I'd grow a beard during the early stages of Movember, to avoid looking like a pubescent school-boy; I expected a good bum-fluff stage!

I have a shiny new(ish) razor by Wilkinson Sword, that also has a mini electric shaver on the other end.  It's battery powered and perfect for Mo grooming!

The first week of Movember has seen me sitting around at home more than work!  Two Mondays off (including today) and two days off sick with my asthma rearing it's ugly head.  It was probably just as well I missed yesterday's awesome Chawton Athletic win over high-flying Bluebell.
I missed the game as Phee and I popped up North for her little sister's birthday party.  We managed to slip a trip to Maysum in too, the North's best chinese.  MmMm all-you-can-eat buffet!


So, the Mo.  Day six was getting pretty prickly, as you can see.  Although, the bits down the side are getting a little irritating, so a change in design is imminent!  Will probably keep the little bit below the bottom lip, and a bit on the chin too... probably.

No comments: